Thursday, January 8, 2009

NYC
Our first stop on our vacation was New York City. We went to time square first which I have to admit was not my favorite place to be and I don't thin the kids liked it either, it was crowded and dirty and the kids said there was way to much walking involved. We tried to go to Staten Island to see the Statue of Liberty but the fog was so thick we could not see a thing. That was a little disappointing becaus thats what I really wanted to see. So the next day it cleared out so we drove to Jersy City where you can see the Manhatten skyline and the Statue of Liberty. We could only see the back of the Statue of Liberty but thats ok I can finally say I've seen it!

This is one of the flags they pulled from the ruble of the Twin Towers.
Luke is trying to make a friend!


THE MANHATTEN SKYLINE!






1 comment:

Meg said...

Cool pictures!!! I am soooo jealous.