Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow, Snow and more Snow!!
I havn't posted anything in a while because the only pictures I have are of snow. I don't think I can take much more!! Don't get me wrong, we love to play in the snow, but by the time March comes I am ready for it to start melting. My kids have been great today on this their 2nd snow day in a week. I am often reminded that they are only young once so cherish those moments. So, instead of being grumpy and upset because they are making a mess I join in and then when we are done it is even fun to clean up together. I have noticed a big difference in my children when I changed my way of thinking, I am actually enjoying being a mom.
So to all you Moms out there with the winter blues, hang in there cuz spring is right around the corner!!

No comments: