Friday, November 2, 2012

Wow! an entire summer has come and gone in a blink of an eye!
We had lots of fun with family who came to visit us this summer.
Our niece Aspen stayed for about 8 weeks.  She was a lot of fun. My parents also came for Luke's baptism.  We also took them to Boston and walked the freedom trail which my mom has been wanting to do for a while now:)  We then entertained Glens family for a week.  It was nice, it was his Dads first time here.  Lots more great pictures, maybe I will post them another time:)

 Peaks Kenney
 Luke's Birthday party:)
 My parents enjoying the beach!
 Luke hangin out with Grandpa:)
 The kids faces in the window cracks me up!:)
 Most of Glens Family
 Glen and His Dad:)
 Jan, Hewi, Richard and Glen(what a goofball)


Luke's Baptism Day



No comments: