Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pinewood Derby Race

Luke participated in the cubscouts pinewood derby race again this year!  He loves making his car and this year he had to accept the help from his mother instead of his father.  Well I am happy to report that for a mom we didn't do half bad of a job, his car won 2 out of three races in his heat which he was very excited about and it made me say what a relief, I didn't get "the look" this year.  Lukes car is the blue and yellow one with the lightning bolt and the yellow head lights (those are weights by the way, I was trying to disguise them).  What kind of mother forgets to take a picture of her scout and only takes a picture of his car? Oh I know, a proud mother:)!  Oops!





3 comments:

Betsy said...

Way to go!! I love the headlights! I'm glad you didn't get the look =0).

Kristi said...

That car looks AWESOME! Great job mom.

Heather Dodd said...

What Fun! The twins loved there derby last fall and I know what you mean by forgetting to get pictures at certain times... I do it all the time. And, yes I agree with you on how much we support our husbands when they are so excited about something. Although he was a little too excited about this, I thought. I just wish I could get the same response back. Lol