Friday, May 4, 2012


Playing Catch Up
I have been very bad at posting anything since Glen has been home so now that I have procrastinated a few months it's time to catch up on winter.

I love to take pictures in the winter, I guess it's because we think of winter as boring and dreadfully long so I thought I would try and capture the beauty.
 
We did not have much snow this winter so trying to find something to do in a small town can be challenging.  Luke and Jessie of course love the Maine jump!
 
This is what little snow we had and it didn't last to long so I had to take the kids to the nearest hill for some skiing and snowboarding before the rains came and melted it all.
 
Luke got this snowboard for Christmas, he's a natural!
 
Taylor of course had to try the skiis and the snowboard:) That he was way to big for!
 
Megan like to stand around and watch:)
 
One of the elders serving in our area couldn't wait to do some service and teaching Taylor how to wax his snowboard was the funnest service he did while his companions shoveled my driveway.  They had some help, Luke was also pretty good at shoveling:)
 
Just enough snow for a couple of snowpeople and a little bit of sledding when the dog wasn't trying to eat the sled:)
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: