Friday, May 11, 2012

Easter
One of my favorite parts of Easter is coloring Easter eggs.  It used to be such a pain with little kids but my kids are big enough now that I can actually enjoy it.  My older 2 must not think the same way I do since they did not participate in the egg coloring activity.  Jessie and Luke had a blast and got creative:)


 Easter morning, the kids have to find their baskets and the night before Luke says tell the Easter Bunny to hide my basket really hard.  So thats exactly what he did.  It took them at  least 20 min to find their baskets, we finally had to start saying warm, warmer, hot, hot, hot:) 



 Our finished product!:)
 Then off to a big wet Easter egg hunt and bbq!  Yes it was a rainy day but that didn't stop the kids from finding lots and lots of hidden eggs:) 

 Megan was the life saver for some because she took the little ones on the hunt:)
 And Taylor, well lets just say he is to old for easter egg hunts so he was being a man with the men!:)


Another Birthday!
Taylor turned 17 on April 13th!  I can't believe I have kids driving and almost ready to fly the coop.  It blows me away.  He is a very good boy:)  Poor kid got superman underwear and a little mermaid gift bag with a left over easter basket that had kids chalk and bubbles and some candy!:)  His real gift was hidden inside the basket.  a gift card for headphones he had been saving up for:)



1 comment:

Heather Dodd said...

Oh my word Amy! I cannot believe he is 17! And I am freaking out about having a kid starting Junior High this year... lol..